Convert OST into PST File Format Instantly
"Simple, super fast and safe conversion guarantee; convert any sized OST files to PST"
PST is a common file extension of Outlook that has improved with times. The Personal Storage Table capacity has increased up to 50 GB. The capacity allows storage of maximum number of items in a file that makes file management easy. Users are using OST for Outlook can now convert to PST. They don't need to worry for how to view OST items on PST. OST file exporter is a wonderful utility that they can use to convert all desired items of OST File to PST.
Key Features at a Glance – OST to PST Converter
Complete OST to PST Conversion
Export facility is remarkable. This program offers export of all types of OST items including emails, contacts, notes, messages and journals to PST.
Maintain Folder Structure
OST to PST Converter is reliable. Users can able to trust the tool for data transfer of their important files. Content and folder structure is retained.
Preview OST Items
Export items preview is provided to let you know that the entire procedure is error free. In a tree structure format, users can view the title.
Convert/Export Selective Folder
Only selected items are exported to PST format. Select the OST items that you want to convert.
Save Files on Desired Location
Save exported files to your choice location. And create a new folder to save items or save in an existed file. It is all your choice.
Run the program on Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8. It also supports MS Outlook versions 2002, 2007, 2010 and 2013.
Yes, you can easily export specific folder or emails via this software.
The default location of OST File are:
• Windows XP: drive:\Documents and Settings\user\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\...
• Windows 7 & Windows Vista: drive:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook\...
Step 1: Run OST to PST Converter and load .ost file by clicking on "Browse" button.
Step 2: After that, click on "Scan" button to start the scanning process.
Step 3: After scanning process, you will be able to preview the .ost items.
Step 4: Now, click on "Save" button that will provide you a dialog box for selecting saving option.
Yes, OST File Converter have advanced QDRT techniques that easily recover the corrupted/damaged .ost file and successfully converts it into desired format that you want.
No, there is no file size limit for conversion process. You can easily convert heavy sized file within a short span of time.
In Outlook 2010:
Follow given below steps to import .pst file in Outlook:
1. Click on File tab
2. In the Open category, click Import.
3. In the Import and Export Wizard, click Import from another program or file, and then click Next.
4. Click Outlook Data File (.pst), and then click Next.
5. Now, enter the path of .pst file that you want to import in Outlook or use Browse button to select the .pst file.
Note: If you do not want to import duplicate items, simply click on "Do not import duplicate" under "Options" and hit "Next" button.
6. Click Finish.
In earlier versions of Outlook:
Follow these steps to import .pst file into Outlook:
1. Open Microsoft Outlook.
2. On the File menu, click Import And Export Wizard.
3. Click Import from another program or file, and then click Next.
4. Click Personal Folder File (.pst), and then click Next.
5. Enter the path of the .pst file that you want to import, and then click Next.
6. Click Finish.
When you done scanning process with the software. It provides you a dialog box with the different saving options. Just click on VCF option and hit next button to precede the final step.